1) Excitable — Shorts half-twisted around, cannot find hole, rips shorts.
2) Sociable — Joins friends in piss whether he has to or not.
3) Cross-eyed — Looks into the next urinal to see how the other guy is fixed.
4) Timid — Cannot piss if someone is watching, flushes urinal, comes back later.
5) Indifferent — All urinals being used, pisses in sink.
6) Clever — No hands, fixes tie, looks around, usually pisses on floor.
7) Worried — Not sure of where he has been lately, makes quick inspection.
8) Frivolous — Plays stream up, down and across urinal, tries to hit flies and bugs.
9) Absent-Minded — Opens vest, pulls out tie, pisses in pants.
10) Childish — Pisses directly in bottom of urinal, likes to see it bubble.
11) Sneaky — Farts silently while pissing, acts very innocent, knows man in other stall will be blamed.
12) Patient — Stands very close for a long time, reads with free hand.
13) Desperate — Waits in long line, teeth floating, pisses in pants.
14) Tough — Bangs dick on side of urinal to dry.
15) Efficient — Waits until he has to crap and does both.
16) Fat — Backs up and takes a blind shot at urinal, pisses in shower.
17) Little — Stands on box, falls in, drowns.
18) Drunk — Holds left thumb in right hand, pisses in pants.
19) Disgruntled — Stands for a while, gives up, walks away.
20) Conceited — Holds two-inch dick like baseball bat.